Other

PDSA

PDSA first arrived in Nottingham in 1927, and the existing Nottingham Pet Hospital on Dunkirk Rd opened in 1958 providing a lifeline for sick and injured pets, providing 65,000 treatments every year.

Our services are run by the dedicated vets and vet nurses at our hospitals, funded entirely by public support; mainly through gifts in wills, donations and our charity shops.

Nottingham PDSA has been working in close collaboration with Nottingham University Vet School (NUVS) to help train the next generation of veterinary surgeons since 2010. Veterinary students undergoing part of their final year training in Nottingham and Derby Pet Hospitals.

Visit Website

hodgson.michael@PDSA.org.uk

+447717880095