23 April 2021
Registration from: 1:00pm
We had over 30 local business leaders registered for the event or informal networking and breakout rooms.
1. How is your business (or business you work in) evolving their office situation once the lockdown ends?
2. What is the number 1 positive thing which has happened off the back of Covid and lockdown?
3. What's your number 1 business goal for 2021?
4. How are you marketing your business? What is working best for you in lockdown?
5. After lockdown ends how do you plan to change your marketing?
Why join NCBC
Meet potential business contacts
As a member you’ll be invited to a monthly lunch-time event on the third Friday of each month (excluding August) to meet with other members and hear from our guest speaker.
There are various opportunities to promote your business through word of mouth, our social media channels and also sponsorship.
We organise additional events throughout the year giving our members additional opportunities to meet and learn more about what’s happening in Nottingham.
Check out our other events
Have a look at the other events we have coming up. Click the button below.